WHY CHOOSE US?
- I-CAR Certified for all Insurance Companies
- Certified for all Makes & Models
- State of the Art Equipment
- Complete Frame and Unibody Repair
- Guaranteed Color Match
- We have the Best Trained I-CAR certified Staff
"Mike, i just wanted to thank you and Matt for the outstanding job you did repairing the left front fender on m1y wife's 2009 Hyundai Elantra. The vehicle was returned in like new condition, with perfect paint match, cleaned inside and out. Even the tire sidewalls were shined. Thank you for your careful attention to detail, I will definitely recommend Hanania Collision to my friends and family."
- George Yaege
"Thank you so much for taking great care of my car. Words cannot explain how happy my husband and I are with the results. To be honest, I've never had an experience with White Glove customer service at a car center until I worked with your team. Everyone was always friendly, willing to explain the situation and more than helpful with my questions/calls/etc. I am grateful for all of the time and hard work that you've put in to get my car fixed."
- Bernice Regis
"Just a note to thank Matt and Kane for the excellent service I received on my MDX. The work was completed in the time frame quoted. They went beyond normal service in accommodating my particular situation. I definitely will recommend Hanania Group."
- Dudley Grace
Connect With Us
Jack Hanania Collision Center
1485 Wells Road
Orange Park, FL 32073
Phone - (904) 269-7685
Fax - (904) 264-0646
Tow - (904) 260-3000
Hanania Collision Center
"Home of the lifetime Guarantee"
What to do after an accident:
If you've been in an accident, you're probably feeling shaken, confused, and stressed out. That's very common, and you don't need to worry. The following steps will help guide you.
- Do not leave the accident scene until the police have given you permission.
- If someone else gets injured during the accident, call for help IMMEDIATELY.
- Turn on your emergency/hazard lights to alert other drivers about the situation.
- Get contact information from any witnesses.
- Get the other driver's name, driver's license number, license plate number, type of car, etc. Also get the name of their insurance company, their policy number, and any other identifying data.
- Take a photo of the other vehicle's license plate.
- If there are police present, ask for an incident number.
- Do not accept fault. You don't know all the details yet, and you might later find out something else caused the accident. Make a statement only to the police.
- Write down all the details of the accident. Note all your own actions, the location, time, weather, distractions like road conditions. Also write down the direction you were driving, the direction the other driver was going, the speed you were traveling, the speed limit, traffic signs present, etc.
- If you might be injured you should always go see a medical professional as soon as you feel pain.
- Take photos of your car and your injuries right after the accident.
- Keep a journal after the accident with any details you remember.
- We work with all Insurance Estimates.
- Get your vehicle repaired at Jack Hanania Collision Center.
Hanania Collision Center